Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My Resolution to Keep My Resolutions

Okay as we all know, the new year is the official time for a new start, new goals, and new changes. Even though this is typically the time to do this..i want to make a resolution not only to keep the ones that i'm making now, but a resolution to keep on making resolutions. There's always a higher standard that one can set for herself and I want to meet that standard whatever it may be.
The ideal would to become like Christ and i'll never be able to meet that ideal
but I want to get the closest I can!

1. Maintain and keep improving my relationship with God
2. Do Devotions every day!
3. Make all-state this year >.<
4. Get into GHP------gotta practice lol
5. Make lifelong friendships
6. Work at a soup kitchen
7. Have a picnic!
8. Take a night to just look at the stars
9. Make handmade crafts to sell online for next year's xmas
10. Sew one of my designs!
11. Choose a college and career so everyone's parents will stop asking me both questions
12. Earn money----some way
13. Take time to write out thank you cards
14. Take time to give out a smile and a hug
15. Reach out to a person that I don't know
16. Have the willpower to take away distractions
17. Keep my room clean without my parents nagging me about it :3
18. Learn to speak Spanish and Chinese fluently (i know this won't take just a year)
19. TAKE RISKS!!!!
20. To take time to go outside a bit each day
21. Get all A's preferably 95+
22. To take a week and cook dinner every day
23. To start a recycling program
24. To make varsity vball
25. TO better myself each day according to God's will
26. To get my list of people to get to know God
27. To make a difference in a random stranger's life
28. To plant a flower

and so much more that i'm sure that I will think of later and go
"why in the world didn't i put that on my blog?"

But i know that through each of these things....i can be living life a bit more to the fullest
wasting none of these precious god given moments
that's what i want for my life to be filled with
with moments...not activities or plans
with those little moments..so wondrous
that you can't forget for the rest of your life

1 comment:

  1. #4 - I see this. Please do. Please kick tail and have the time of your life and learn more about life and people and love than you ever thought you could. :) <3

    ReplyDelete