Tuesday, January 26, 2010

After Rehearsal


A 9 year old girl in the orchestra spies the older girl who volunteers each week
feeling the cherry red starburst in her pocket
she made a decision
"Meet me after rehearsal."
After rehearsal:

"here you go."
and walks away

next week
that same older girl comes and whispers in the ear
"I have something for you. Meet me after rehearsal."
After rehearsal:

"here you go"
its a coffee flavored toffee

the little girl runs off out of sight
when she pops back up she says

"does your school let you use mechanical pencils?"
"yes..."
"here you go."

********************************************************
what should i give her next week? o.o

3 comments:

  1. RUBBER DUCK!
    a special trinket with a note attached.
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, that's so cute :D
    I agree with Jessie; I bet she'd like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. paper cranes? Or the rubber duck. ahaha.

    ReplyDelete