Saturday, July 25, 2015

P&P Day #4 & 5

Last night, Stephen came over for dinner and we had jambalaya and blueberries and cream with roasted coconut chips. He has an interview today for Disney Photopass, so I especially want to pray for his preparation and if this is a step for where you want for him to be, then I ask that you do so for his sake.

Praise: cooked jambalaya twice this week and came out great the second time

Prayer: Spencer while he's in SE Asia, Alyson in prepping her heart and habits to lead cell group this year, Mwu in helping him to learn to love and how to be loved, the healing of my own heart in regards to romantic love

Passage: Philmon
"I am sending him back to you, sending my very heart."
"So if you consider me your partner, receive him as you would receive me. If he has wronged you at all or owes you anything, charge that to my account. I, Paul, write thus with my own hand: I will repay it - to say nothing I'd your owing me even your own self. Yes, brother, I want some benefit from you in the Lord. Refresh my heart in Christ."

No comments:

Post a Comment