Thursday, July 23, 2015

P&P Day #2 & 3

To even more see the extent of my lack of self-discipline I've already missed the second day. Reminder that it's not just writing them down by actually praying for these things.

Day #2 & 3
Praise: great talk about biblical womanhood with Gloria

Prayer: my friend's family who asked me to pray for them, baba in new mexico, getting work done well at work

Verses: Genesis 2 & 3, Titus 2 & 3
"I will surely multiply your pain in childbearing; in pain you shall bring forth children. Your desire will be for your husband and he will rule over you."

"Do your best to speed Zenas the lawyer and Apollo on their way, see that they lack nothing. And let our people learn to devote themselves to good works, so as to help cases of urgent need, and not be infruitful."

No comments:

Post a Comment