Monday, July 20, 2015

P&P Day #1

In an effort to instill godly habits in my currently dry spiritual state as I form my new life here in Orlando, I want to actively pray, praise, and read Scripture daily, something that I have never been able to sustain, but something that is dearly needed sustenance from experience.

Praise: hallelujah my purse got found when left at a Baskin robbins!, my first journal entry in a month, dear sisters who have lifted me in Christ

Prayer: to sustain these habits to delight in the Lord and to pray for others, my friends peace through a breakup

Scripture: Psalm 51, "the sacrifices of God are a broken spirit. A broken and contrite heart you will not despise."

"Restore to me the joy of your salvation and uphold me with a willing spirit."

No comments:

Post a Comment