Thursday, August 12, 2010

Pure Joy


Thank you Lord
Thank you thank you THANK YOU THANK YOU
thank you thank you thank you THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

God, you lift my burdens always
you ease my heart
I've prayed for pure unadulterated joy in you Lord
I haven't had that burning joy in life for such a long time Lord
and when I realized it..we prayed for it in devo group

Today I was feeling so tired after playing
I've been sad over certain things for quite a while and they've really just been bearing on my heart and I haven't been able to be truly fully 100% joyful in praising God for a while.

But all of sudden today,
I found myself prancing around the room, being a ballerina, a hiphopper, a korean girl pop musician, a swing dancer, a gymnast who was doing somersaults onto her bed like a little kid.
interpretive dance, michael jackson moves..hugging and kissing my teddy bear randomly and making him my partner.
I didn't care what neighbors saw me through the open windows. I probably looked like a psycho but it didn't matter in the least tiny bit, because I was flying in my own mind.

I dont know what came over me

All I could feel was this burning joy, like flash fire. and then before I knew it I was praising God, praying with a whole heart, loving this joy He had bestowed upon me.
It's so amazing that I can't even describe it.
All I knew was that after my little dancing episode--i just had to record it down and just exult the Lord for his glory.

so THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU GOD LORD FATHER KING..
THANK YOU.

my heart feels so free right now, and this feeling is freedom itself. Freedom from worry and pain that I've been feeling for so long. You've granted me this joy so I can praise you freely Lord

THANK YOU

1 comment: