Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My New Muse

from this:



To That:







This girl is unbelievable
I open up to yahoo! news and it's not her face that I see first.
It's the words:
old dresses made new

the next words I read were:
for $1


HOLA AMIGA PERFECTA

her blog is called new dress a day where she creates a new fashion piece every single day for 365 days for $1 a day.
so thats 365 dresses. 365 days. $365.
forget the movie 27 dresses--this is tons better

not only is she doing what I had spent four long years dreaming of doing (fashion designing)
but she was doing it cheaply appealing greatly to my frugal sense AND she was doing it while recycling!

how great is that?
fashion design, cheap, and recycling all wrapped up into one great package.

I think I'm in heaven..no joke, this blog she does is so..me, or at least the one that I'd dream I'd be when I was in middle school.

This inspires me to draw so badly..take out my old sketchpads and create..
thats whats great about art: you can take something that no one wants and make it beautiful

chet it out (heh..borrowing tinny's phrase x])

http://newdressaday.wordpress.com/



1 comment: