Monday, May 24, 2010

Ocee Park Friends


This is what summer is for.

spending all day at ocee park

of course I'm skipping the part about SAT class
but its in the morning so its all good ^^

so today we basically went at it from 1-6:30
five and a half hours of pure basketball, football two hand touch, ultimate frisbee, volleyball, mafia, and tackle football.
not to mention swinging, spinning on tires, riding bumblebees, and sleeping in the grass

btw--spinning on a tire in tight circles is never a good idea at our age
especially if you combine it with being hurled around on a spinning carousel hehe

to say the least--
i came homeexhausted

to what do i owe this exhaustion?

to my lovely friends of course♥
they are the reason that I love summer so much
specifically today there was Alex, Jun, Hudson, Geoffrey, Patrick, Eric, Kevin, Andrew, and bria two newbies (hehe FINALLY SOME MORE GIRLS) eileen and leslie.

seriously guys--i dont know what i'd do without you
sometimes i feel like their mommy cuz we are such a huge lil family
or maybe i'm a brother---just another guy who WILL get tackled if i have the ball

but thats what they are---family

i feel so natural around each and every one of them

but yeah--i wanted to send a shoutout to my boys and Bria cuz even when we move and grow up, get families, go to college, get jobs,

we'll be friends forever


thanks ocee for letting us be amazing together

1 comment:

  1. Dang! You guys stayed out there for almost the whole day, lol. If I could have stayed longer, believe me, I would. But I was fun for the short time I did stay :D Call me again for the next Ocee Park Day!

    ReplyDelete