Saturday, May 8, 2010

Dreaming


i had a really weird dream last night---
too embarrassing to tell

two nights ago i slept walk for the first time in a year
i know FOR A FACT that i had gone to sleep in my own bed
and yet at five am i found myself crunched up sideways in a oneman armchair
in a completely random room

This feels weird for me

This type of stuff used to happen a lot when I was little
speaking in my sleep
falling down stairs
having both good and bad dreams

once---when i was sleeping over at my grandmothers
i was having a nightmare that my family was leaving me in a scary museum
i apparently spoke in my sleep and shouted while crying
I WANT TO GO HOME!!! I WANT TO GO HOME!!

thus--my grandmother felt so bad (cuz she thought i was speaking for real)
that SHE BROUGHT ME BACK HOME
LOOL and i woke up saying---umm...i thought that i was at nai nai's house O.O

Then there are those dreams where you can fly, not like a bug with wings
but peter pan style--yet not as suave
where you can't exactly go the furthest you'd like to, but a good height nonetheless
where sometimes you need a running start
where you need to flap your hands
and once you reach the apex..you feel yourself coming back down to reality.

You can't control them

hehe--sometimes when you wake up from a dream
and if you go back to sleep quick enough
it will pick right back up where you started--as if you had taken a bathroom break or sumthin sumthing

i think that dreams reveal our inner selves so much
the longing, the fears, and the unconscious desires that we never knew we had

you take a step back and ask---is that REALLY what i dreamed?
WAAAAAAATTTT? i had never thought that thought in my conscious life!

and then---you begin to see the dream as truth..

No comments:

Post a Comment