Saturday, March 13, 2010

Why am I so dumb?



Only I would proceed to answer twenty-five questions that I have no clue about
only to find out that instead of taking of .25 for each wrong one like they normally do
the test does (# correct - # wrong).
yay...negative scores

Only I would proceed to make a rose for someone cuz they lost their previous one
only for them to give it away to someone else literally the next second

Only I would dream of having those skinny model legs
only to go and eat one hundred pounds of homemade food (mostly veggies though x])

Only I would get an 800 on my PSAT math
only to completely fail my school and be the disgrace of the chattahoochee math team

Only I would study like a maniac get 90% of my SAT vocab right the first time
only to have to study even harder the second time to show "progression"

Only I would be complaining on a blog
unlike a real person who would actually be conversing with someone else and not mouthing words to themselves in front of the computer

what can I say?

I'm just uniquely dumb~

3 comments:

  1. oh puhleaz. if you're dumb rebecca.
    im mentally challeneged ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww rebecca. stop putting yourself down dear <33

    and agrees w/ christina above. and if christina is mentally challenged...i would be mentally retarded with birth defects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my dears---
    its not a school dumb thing
    its a street dumb instead of street smart thing ;]

    ReplyDelete