Sunday, February 28, 2010

Forgetten Links


I love music
that i can say that with certainty

Its alluring SINUOUS waves draw me closer
and it has a tantalizing taste
regardless of the fact that it is heard

"You know what music is? God's little reminder that there's something else besides us in this universe. A harmonic connection between all living beings, every where, even the stars."
-August Rush


And i'm so happy when I listen to it
this asyo winter concert...sibelius almost moved me to tears
those waves keep pulling me in
I will love music for the rest of my life

But dancing will forever be my first love.

2 comments:

  1. HA! SINUOUS! GOOD GOOD GIRL!
    oye i wish i couldve gone to the asyo concert.
    nuuuuu/ T____T; gotta wait till i can drive 8D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wonder who gave you that quote :3

    ReplyDelete