Friday, September 7, 2012

Rants

Sometimes I really hate politics. And yet I KNOW that it is totally necessary. In fact it's not that I hate politics. I just hate the current state of our politics. How we are so divided. I don't even know how Christ comes into the picture which hurts me more than anything. It just hurts. Who cares if I'm Republican or Democrat? And yet, it is just one of many generalizations which do align with a grouped sense of values. Someone described it to me today that, "the only way you're going to win is if you drag your opponent into the mud." That in itself is what makes me shy away from politics so much. And so much more the reason why we need to dive into the political process.

Just whoever can bring Jesus Christ glory more, if at all. The worlds going to end anyways. Reading the news wrenches my heart so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment